For all posts about the adventures and one of a kind bucket list items, click here.
A thrilling feeling you get when you can ride the water, at the same time relaxing to your soul and mind. Try the Hydro Bike anytime you get a chance. Believe me, it is adventurous!!
Mythologically we know someone walked on water. But did you ever ride a bike on water? In 2021 while visiting Lake Placid in New York, me and my friend got an opportunity to ride something called a Hydro Bike. Here are my 2 cents on that experience.
- The guides were very friendly with detailed instructions to make our experience a pleasant one.
- Reasonably priced with sufficient time to get familiar with the bike and ride.
- Easily maneuverable and simple enough to turn without exerting stress.
- Comes with a huge slot in the front of the bike to put your purse, phone etc. so that they don’t get wet or you lose them.
- Sturdy enough for you to stand and just relax too.
I had trouble getting my bike to turn left so was doing more of right turns only. Just make sure when you rent the bike that both side you can turn.