For posts on various restaurants that I visited, go here.
Despite the minor downsides, it is still a good place to have a decent breakfast. I would say better than any other fast-food centers. If you come across this place in any airport during your travels, don’t hesitate to grab a quick bite as opposed to going to other fast-food places.
Passing through Chicago O’Hare airport, while waiting for my next flight, I ordered my breakfast from The Great American Bagel Bakery. I did love this chain of breakfast place before but hadnt had in a while.
I had a veggie bagel sandwich. And here are my thoughts.
- Still has the same collection of bagels with newer menu options of getting a sandwich either on a Bagel or a Baguette
- I remember seeing options for Paninis too.
- They did toast the bagel on request.
- Ambience was apt to what a fast-food joint would be in an airport. And was super glad that this was open that early in the morning too.
- Reasonable price.
- Most food preparing guys were masked and gloved which is very appreciative of considering the ongoing pandemic.
- The guy who served me was a little in rush to complete all orders.
- There were know silverware or napkins given along with the bagel. I had to ask for them.