For posts on various restaurants that I visited, go here.
With a wide variety of Pizza and Pasta options, Joey Garlic’s has something for every kind of palate. A must visit place if you are visiting Newington and around in Connecticut.
One of the Italian places that I frequent is Joey Garlic’s in the town of Newington, CT. Its not just the place being so close to my home that makes me want to go there whenever I can, but the varieties of pizza and pasta dishes we get.
Last time I was there, we ordered Boneless Wings with Mango Habanero sauce (something the waitress mentioned was new on their menu, the sauce I mean!), Chicken Pesto Penne Pasta and Detroit White Pie (fully loaded with cheese and Basil).
Here are my 2 cents on the place:
- Wide variety of Pasta and Pizza options
- They always have something new on the menu for the patrons to try.
- Reasonably priced and large portions which enables to be shared between two people at the least.
- Accessible location (Right there on Berlin Turnpike)
- Has outdoor seating during Spring and Summer months.
- Inviting ambience and pleasant staff serving the patrons.
- I have not been to the Manchester location, but they do have a second location if anyone finds Newington too far to go.
- Their menu also offer party trays and takeout.
- I couldn’t find anything that this place could go wrong with.