For posts on various restaurants that I visited, go here.
Prologue: May 10th is National Small Business Day. One of those are these cute little mom and pop restaurants or locally owned cafes and dive-ins. This series brings forth those little nuggets of places that I visit for my meals.
Decent ambience with yummy appetizers and sides with a delicious selection of drinks. I was not impressed by my entrée.
TJs on Cedar is one of the dining location in Newington, Connecticut. And was on my list to go. A few weeks ago I went there with a few of my friends for lunch. I have mixed feelings for this place. I liked the ambience and few of the food items and the rest were not that interesting.
Here are my 2 cents:
- Locally and family owned business so it gives us an opportunity to support this small business.
- Decent selection of drinks and yummy appetizers, soups and sides. My entrée was very dry but my friends loved theirs. So perhaps its just a choice of meal.
3. Reasonably priced and very courteous service.
4. Loved the ambience and spacious booths.
- I wasn’t impressed by entrées. Although my friends loved theirs.